all I want is YOU
raenh, 20+, 이동해 아내, EunHae and KyuMin shipper, Super Junior - DB5K - Beast - EXO - Big Bang - SHINee -
theme by gyapo - powered by tumblr
— tagged : #dbsk
- G-DRAGON (BIG BANG): Because we’re in different genres, I’ve never seen them as a competitor. TVXQ is our respected sunbae. Their vocal skills are strong, and we’ve studied much of their performances and choreography. I’ve watched them stay determined to push themselves forward. They really are the perfect sunbaes.
- TAEYANG (BIG BANG): TVXQ has always chased after different music styles, and their members all have very strong talents. Seeing TVXQ’s music and stage makes me feel touched, and they’re a very good influence on us. We’ve also started promoting in Japan, and compared to TVXQ sunbaes, we still have to secure a place. We all like TVXQ very much. We hope this time we’ll use the chance to become more intimate with the members.
- KIM GUN MO (SINGER): If only I was a TVXQ member! They’re a group that’s hard to believe, with talent that’s shocking.
- YG ENTERTAINMENT’S YANG HYUN SOK (During a Big Bang Interview): Ah! They’re the only singers I admire. TVXQ is really awesome. On the Live stage, they do very well. If they weren’t good looking, they would probably be the male version of Big Mama. Some bias our country’s people have toward TVXQ is wrong.
- Choi Min Ho (3 Time Gold Medalist): If I wasn’t a fan after listening to all of TVXQ’s fourth album, I wouldn’t be able to feel Youngwoong Jaejoong’s singing effortlessly like that. Xiah Junsu has a fine voice.
- KENZI (COMPOSER): TVXQ as an idol group is kind of a waste. If they took a step forward, they could also be a group of fantastic musicians. SM doesn’t cultivate idols without talent. TVXQ is the most talented group out there right now. In the music industry, Jaejoong and Junsu are also fine and talented singers. TVXQ really is an awesome group.
- MNet 21 Century Artist: I can’t say TVXQ is the country’s best singer. But, being able to harmonize all five member’s voices so beautifully isn’t something many groups can do. This shows that they aren’t just an idol group, but also have the potential to be a vocal group. They truly are the image of idol groups in the 21st century.
- IZM: TVXQ’s five members all have very fine potential. If they focused on this, they could become five groups. Because of financial issues, they were put into one group- this kind of saying doesn’t seem like a rumour. But the five members’ harmonization has become the reason for this kind of good feeling.
- Show Music Center PD: TVXQ are the most polite singers.
- Tablo (Epik High): From the beginning TVXQ was with us. Why~~do~~ we have the same thoughts? Seeing the support TVXQ gives us, really lets me see the love between singers. I can still feel it today. Really, I’m very thankful for this in the Hip Hop world.
- FT Island: TVXQ sunbaes are very modest. Although they’ve already become Asia’s top idol group, we respect the humbleness they display at all times.
- Japanese MC: They’re a very polite group.
- Korean MC: Last year I was able to become closer to TVXQ because we did many shows together. As we filmed, I got to know more about their real lives, and they’re a group of hard to find hardworking young adults. Children like them are reasons my mood rises.
- Park Joon Hyung: There were a lot of groups in the music industry during that time that disbanded because there were conflicts between members. Today I walked in and saw TVXQ, and knew that nothing like that would happen.
- Rain (Singer): I’m very envious of TVXQ, who is able to have those teen fans anticipating them. After the performances, those teen fans will chase after their cars and wait for them outside the office buildings. But with my fans, after performances, they say “You’ve worked hard~” I’ve also been asked, “How come you don’t have teen fans?”
- Jang Ri In : Before they go on stage, they always have a very stable attitude. It’s like they really have handsome and clear souls.
- Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa): There are many groups coming out these days, and a lot of them look really good. TVXQ stands out among these groups.
- K. Will: TVXQ’s vocal talent among idol groups is really the best. Especially their charisma and leadership onstage, it’s really good.
- Super Junior: We admire TVXQ, who has been able to successfully make a place for themselves in Japan.
- Tony An: After they get onstage, they can bring together all of the audience’s focus. This is the kind of thing we need to bring energy to the music world. From this kind of view, there should be many groups like TVXQ appearing now. It’s not talking about coming out with many groups. More like, there should be more groups with such power to influence. Being able to receive the general audience’s support can also become a good foundation for the entertainment industry.
- Jong Hyun (SHINee): Out of all our sunbaes, TVXQ doesn’t hold back, they’ve done very well. Especially to TVXQ’s Micky Yoochun, I’m very thankful. The first time we went onstage, he came in person to bring food over to support us, I was really thankful that time.
- Hairstylist: TVXQ has the most confidence. At the time they earned a lot of fans using the teenage girls style~
- Kangta: Although they’re already top stars, their personality is still very good. Compared to when I was younger, they’re really very kind.
- LSM (SM Entertainment): It’s really a waste~ The kids who could’ve gone onto their solo careers became a group in the end.
- Star News: TVXQ really changed the concept of idol groups. All the members have the talent to do solo activities right away.
- Singer: On the surface, they look glamorous, but in reality, they’ve all been through hardships in life. Truthfully, I really want to go over and give them big hugs.